Qangoo - inspired by Tomàs Padrós
The name Qangoo is a tribute to Kangular, which can be considered a very close relative of this pattern.
![]() |
| Qangoo Deconstruction page. 23 April 2026 |
And let's check the tile one by one. Let me know if you feel like I skipped a couple of steps here. No overlapping lines, but probably it would have been clearer with two steps more.
![]() |
| Qangoo Step Outs part 1. 23 April 2026 |
The last steps of the deconstruction and some variations.
Wow, a bit of color! I often forget to go for it in the pattern sketchbook.
How much can you mutate a pattern and merge it with others?
Lines here are straighter.
Deconstructing a pattern for real. :D
As the most of my patterns, I have first tangled it on tea bag envelopes.
![]() |
| Qangoo Step Outs part 2. Other Patterns: Kietti, Flux. 23 April 2026 |
Wow, a bit of color! I often forget to go for it in the pattern sketchbook.
![]() |
| Qangoo, Flux, Printemps, Sez. 23 April 2026 |
How much can you mutate a pattern and merge it with others?
![]() |
| Qangoo, Cider, Tipple, Srose, Corfo, Fescu. 23 April 2026 |
Lines here are straighter.
![]() |
| Qangoo, Sez, Corfo, Queen's Crown. 23 April 2026 |
Deconstructing a pattern for real. :D
![]() |
| Qangoo. 23 April 2026 |
As the most of my patterns, I have first tangled it on tea bag envelopes.
![]() |
| Qangoo, Molygon. 13 February 2026 |
My Patterns
Corfo
Kietti
Qangoo
Srose
Zentangle Original Patterns
Fescu
Flux
Molygon
Printemps
Sez
Tipple
Other Patterns
Cider
Queen's Crown








Comments
Post a Comment