Tea Bag Envelopes - Part 60

I decided to put new tea bag envelopes in a new tea box, so I will not feel too overwhelmed by the neverending queue. At least at some point I will finish this box and will tackle the next.

All Dent surfacing again.The leafy thing on top... does it deserve to become pattern material?

Noziro, All Dent. 5 March 2026

About the rice seed... I think I will call it Okome, like my line enhancer with the same shape. It seems the better thing to me.
Onion Drops, Okome, Tipple, Nanalee, Daiamo, Icanthis, Wirlz. 6 March 2026

And here the thinniest curved Molygon!
Molygon, Marasu, Fescu, Wadical. 6 March 2026

Quite some random curve lines as a grid.
Eke, Tipple, Sez, Printemps, Knightsbridge. 10 March 2026

Here I did not reproduce exactly Circus in the beginning, and so decided to do a tangleation.
Molygon, Circus, Sez, Tipple, Sonnenband. 11 March 2026

Scena takes all the space there is, with no mercy. :D
Scena. 11 March 2026

My Patterns
All Dent
Daiamo
Noziro
Okome

Zentangle Original Patterns
Circus
Eke
Fescu
Icanthis
Knightsbridge
Marasu
Molygon
Printemps
Scena
Sez
Tipple
Wadical

Other Patterns
Nanalee
Onion Drops
Sonnenband
Wirlz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borgoid - Zentangle from the space!

About Shading

Uaso - spreading wings and tails all around