Chot, Sibabol and Domi - the full pages

I wonder if you remember the post with the preview of these patterns. I did not finish them, because I wanted to post it straight away, as I did the patterns as inspiration for somebody else. They probably did not work as inspiration but... in Italian we say that not all donuts come with the hole.

So, here the first whole page! Chot, a tangleation of Ciottoli or Tipple, playing on volumes, more layers, colored intersections... every technique is welcome to change the texture! 

Chot deconstruction page

The deconstruction. The most important word here is mess!
Chot step out. 28 February-25 March 2026

More examples here, close to each other, to see different textures side by side. In some cases there is cross hatching on the bottom. You do not clearly see it, but the pattern looks darker!
More Chot examples. 28 February-25 March 2026

More examples. Possibly it is the first time I use Ciottoli as a string. At least so clearly.
Ciottoli, Chot. 28 February-25 March 2026

Using some bigger Chot.
Chot, Tipple. 28 February-25 March 2026

I am stretching it a bit. Sometimes it is hard to come up with more ideas for a page, but I want to finish the page! :D
Flux, Chot. 28 February-25 March 2026

And finally, the last tile.
Chot, Cadent. 28 February-25 March 2026

Second pattern, Sibabol. Bubbles can be O shaped, C shaped, leave blank, be thicker, overlap... The main concept in all patterns here is overlapping. Drawing above instead of drawing under in Hollibaugh fashion.
Sibabol deconstruction page. 28 February-25 March 2026

You see? Fill space, add further bubbles.
Sibabol step out. 28 February-25 March 2026

Another example.
Sibabol. 28 February-25 March 2026

Does it work as foam in a wave?
Sibabol, Verdigogh, Circus, Zedbra. 28 February-25 March 2026

Bubble clusters.
Sibabol, Flux. 28 February-25 March 2026

A star? A flower?
Sibabol, Cadent, Flux. 28 February-25 March 2026

Using Sibabol with similar patterns in a classic tile with usual strings.
Sibabol, Negtip, Printemps, Florz. 28 February-25 March 2026

And the last page. for Domi, that looks like the shore, where it gets wet.
Domi deconstruction page. 28 February-25 March 2026

It is not exactly auras. You close them before reaching the end, every time at a different point.
Sibabol step out 1. 28 February-25 March 2026

You can tangle over!
Sibabol step out 2. 28 February-25 March 2026

Tangling over some delicate Fescu. And tangling in the lines.
Domi, Fescu. 28 February-25 March 2026

Guess who draws over again?
Flux, Pokeleaf, Domi, Mooka. 28 February-25 March 2026

Here the form wants to pop out from the page!
Domi, Printemps. 28 February-25 March 2026

And here I mixed a lot of stuff together!
Static, Crescent Moon, Fescu, Pokeleaf, Domi. 28 February-25 March 2026

My Patterns
Chot
Ciottoli
Domi
Negtip
Sibabol

Zentangle Original Patterns
Cadent
Crescent Moon
Fescu
Florz
Flux
Mooka
Pokeleaf
Printemps
Static
Tipple
Verdigogh

Other Patterns
Circus
Zedbra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borgoid - Zentangle from the space!

About Shading

Uaso - spreading wings and tails all around